In the beautiful streets and places of the olive tree
Author: John Hatzopoulos – Agriculturalist
● Ancient olive groves, ancient varieties, ancient olive trees.
● Described 28 known and unknown varieties are described, in their habitat, with their characteristics and with the natural histories that accompany them.
● Rich and detailed photographic material of the place, the tree, the fruit, the leaf, the olive kernel.
● Olive Systematic Botany Definitions.
● The olive in 7 regions of Greece: Zakynthos, Kefalonia, Laconia, Messinia, Rhodes, Lesvos, Naxos.
● The olive mosaic as a mosaic of the Greek soul.
● Therefore, the purpose of this writing is, through the description of the olive varieties in their habitat, to spread the love of the search. The search for the look, the search for the look, the search for its beauty, the search for its culture...